CookieMonsterKayla

I have seen more at my age then any normal person should, and it has taught me how to live life and how to deal with what is thrown at you. Life will suck at times but it gets better.I'm more complex then you think. I understand more then you may know. I may not be all that book smart but, I know plenty about life and love. I'm great about giving advice, but I cant take it myself. A few of my favorite things are; reading, writing, singing, dancing, cooking, watching movies, neon colors, any type of animal. I want to do something with my life, even though I'm not sure what that something is yet. I will not just waste away into the background of life. I do have a temper, so watch out. Don't insult any of my friends or family! I will make you wish you hadn't. Oh yea in my mind, if you call me hot you just want to get into my pants so if you really like me do not call me hot, please.If you wanna know anything else just ask :). Thanks for reading.

Music, Books, Dance, Singing, Love Fast Cars, I Love Cookie Dough, Real Boys, Love, Fun, American Id

Following

Followers