Recent content by coryma

1. C

How old is the oldest person here?

I know you meant with CF. I am a friend of a couple CFers, but not one myself. I am 31, and just like to hear ages and general stuff about folks on whatever board I frequent...could be this one, could be BigSoccer, etc.
  2. C

I know you meant with CF. I am a friend of a couple CFers, but not one myself. I am 31, and just like to hear ages and general stuff about folks on whatever board I frequent...could be this one, could be BigSoccer, etc.
  3. C

4. C

Another Game

apple (Northern Spy)
  5. C

Another Game

apple (Northern Spy)
  6. C

Another Game

apple (Northern Spy)
  7. C

cf is merciful

I am a non CFer, and am new to posting here, but have lurked for quite a while. I do have a disability for which I use crutches. The disability is spina bifida, and occurs when the spine does not form properly as a fetus. I use crutches, and always will, and always have. This is the life I have...
  8. C

cf is merciful

I am a non CFer, and am new to posting here, but have lurked for quite a while. I do have a disability for which I use crutches. The disability is spina bifida, and occurs when the spine does not form properly as a fetus. I use crutches, and always will, and always have. This is the life I have...
  9. C

cf is merciful

10. C

Who are you in a nut shell

who are you in a nut shell My name is Cory I'm a male I'm 31 I live in Pennsylvania, U.S. I am nocf I weigh around 230lbs, and am 5ft10 I was laid off about 2 years ago I volunteer at <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.nhco.org">North Hills Community...
  11. C

Another Game

Iraq
  12. C

Another Game

Iraq
  13. C

Another Game

Iraq
  14. C

HELLO MY NAME IS:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>name, age, cf or no cf or related to cfer etc., other ailments if you wish, and aw, heck, where you live too. </end quote></div> coryma = Cory age = 30 (31 on 12 Dec 2006) cf status = nocf, AIM buddy of <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  15. C

HELLO MY NAME IS:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>name, age, cf or no cf or related to cfer etc., other ailments if you wish, and aw, heck, where you live too. </end quote></div> coryma = Cory age = 30 (31 on 12 Dec 2006) cf status = nocf, AIM buddy of <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...