Recent content by CourtneyGerspacher

1. C

Hi, my son was diagnosed with the same gene mutations as your kids. I’d love to talk with you...

Hi, my son was diagnosed with the same gene mutations as your kids. I’d love to talk with you about it. I don’t know much about. Just everything I’ve read in these forums. I Messaged you on Facebook. I tried searching for the page “cystic fibrosis 2789” and I couldn’t find anything.
  2. C

Hi, my son was just diagnosed with these gene mutations. I’d love to ask you guys questions.

Hi, my son was just diagnosed with these gene mutations. I’d love to ask you guys questions.
  3. C

Delta 508 & C2657+2_2657+3INSA

Hi, my son was diagnosed with these gene mutations yesterday. I’m from Ohio,USA. Where is everyone from? I heard this is a very rare mutation combo. I was so scared when I found out he had CF but reading these posts gives me hope and makes me feel better.
  4. C

Hello! I just found out my son has these gene mutations. Can I ask you some questions?

Hello! I just found out my son has these gene mutations. Can I ask you some questions?
  5. C

Any info on delta F508/c.2657+2_2657+3insA

Hello, I just found out my son has these gene mutations yesterday. I would like to ask you some questions! -Courtney