Recent content by CowTown

1. C

New Category???

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>findingher</b></i> Just because ONE person makes a suggestion, doesn't mean that they're speaking for the majority. ....</end quote></div> So funny, classic. I agree. People in the hospital will simply not be thought of as much...
  2. C

New Category???

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>findingher</b></i> Just because ONE person makes a suggestion, doesn't mean that they're speaking for the majority. ....</end quote></div> So funny, classic. I agree. People in the hospital will simply not be thought of as much...
  3. C

New Category???

4. C

New Category???

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>findingher</b></i> Just because ONE person makes a suggestion, doesn't mean that they're speaking for the majority. ....</end quote> So funny, classic. I agree. People in the hospital will simply not be thought of as much as they...
  5. C

New Category???

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>findingher</b></i> <br /> <br />Just because ONE person makes a suggestion, doesn't mean that they're speaking for the majority. ....</end quote> <br /> <br /> <br />So funny, classic. I agree. <br /> <br />People in the hospital...
  6. C

Garran--surgery...

I hope everything goes well today!!!!!!!!
  7. C

Garran--surgery...

8. C

Garran--surgery...

9. C

Garran--surgery...

10. C

Garran--surgery...

11. C

philosophy of care

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>wanderlost</b></i> I am wondering how everyone opts to go about their Cf care. What I mean is, I am sure we all have a differetn philosophy by which we deal with and treat Cf. For example: do you trust your doctor inherently and...
  12. C

philosophy of care

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>wanderlost</b></i> I am wondering how everyone opts to go about their Cf care. What I mean is, I am sure we all have a differetn philosophy by which we deal with and treat Cf. For example: do you trust your doctor inherently and...
  13. C

philosophy of care

14. C

philosophy of care

15. C

philosophy of care

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>wanderlost</b></i> <br /> <br />I am wondering how everyone opts to go about their Cf care. What I mean is, I am sure we all have a differetn philosophy by which we deal with and treat Cf. For example: do you trust your doctor...