Recent content by damiensmom

1. D

infant pft's

My son had his infant pulmonary tests done at 1 and 2. They wanted to check to see how much lung function was lost when he had a hemothrax at 5 months old. He had to have a chest tubes and be on the ventilator, 4 months home oxygen. I was very nervous but I feel the more we know the better. Im...
  2. D

infant pft's

My son had his infant pulmonary tests done at 1 and 2. They wanted to check to see how much lung function was lost when he had a hemothrax at 5 months old. He had to have a chest tubes and be on the ventilator, 4 months home oxygen. I was very nervous but I feel the more we know the better. Im...
  3. D

infant pft's

4. D

infant pft's

5. D

infant pft's

6. D

Enzymes

Good point. Zantac helped Damien also. We take it 2x daily morning and before bed.
  7. D

Enzymes

Good point. Zantac helped Damien also. We take it 2x daily morning and before bed.
  8. D

Enzymes

9. D

Enzymes

10. D

Enzymes

11. D

Enzymes

My son had a very hard time gaining weight , he was on 4 creon 5s at that size also the nutrionist calculates those enzymes and 4 will be the max dose but my son needed the max dose. I was also concerned but we fought really hard to keep out a feeding tube. As I look back not untill we started...
  12. D

Enzymes

My son had a very hard time gaining weight , he was on 4 creon 5s at that size also the nutrionist calculates those enzymes and 4 will be the max dose but my son needed the max dose. I was also concerned but we fought really hard to keep out a feeding tube. As I look back not untill we started...
  13. D

Enzymes

14. D

Enzymes

15. D

Enzymes