Recent content by Daveyboy209

1. D

Cystic Fibrosis research project

Neither my parents or grandparents (maternal or paternal) had Cystic Fibrosis. The only other case we've been able to track was a cousin of my mother. She had two boys that had CF. Both died around 12-14 years of age and that was about 40 years ago. I remember meeting them once and I think I was...
  2. D

Trikafta with no purge???

I'm on day 14 of Trikafta and haven't had anything you could call a "purge". I've noticed my mucus is thinner and comes up easier, but in no way has there been a purge. (I have abdominal pain and nausea though and I've heard others have had this as well).
  3. D

Headaches connected to sinus problems?

Ah yes! The ole' CF Sinus issues. I've had around 20 sinus surgeries (lost track). Everything from polyps to having "windows" put in to having bone removed to make the opening to the frontal sinuses bigger. I do daily sinus rinses. This will help. I do 2-3 per day. If my infection is real bad I...
  4. D

Ah yes! The ole' CF Sinus issues. I've had around 20 sinus surgeries (lost track). Everything from polyps to having "windows" put in to having bone removed to make the opening to the frontal sinuses bigger. I do daily sinus rinses. This will help. I do 2-3 per day. If my infection is real bad I...
  5. D

6. D

whats your fev1 ?

I'm 50 (well, in a few more days) and my fev1 is about 54%.
  7. D

whats your fev1 ?

8. D

whats your fev1 ?

9. D

CF/Sinusitis/TOBI/Nasel Rinse

Colleen, By far my most trouble with CF has been sinus related. I've had 20 surgeries on them to date. I have used Tobi in my rinses before, I use pulmocort also. I have MRSA in my sinus and lungs. I've had many unique procedures done to try and put off the total frontal sinus obliteration. They...
  10. D

Colleen, By far my most trouble with CF has been sinus related. I've had 20 surgeries on them to date. I have used Tobi in my rinses before, I use pulmocort also. I have MRSA in my sinus and lungs. I've had many unique procedures done to try and put off the total frontal sinus obliteration. They...
  11. D

12. D

13. D

Colleen, <br />By far my most trouble with CF has been sinus related. I've had 20 surgeries on them to date. I have used Tobi in my rinses before, I use pulmocort also. I have MRSA in my sinus and lungs. I've had many unique procedures done to try and put off the total frontal sinus...
  14. D

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. May we all have a great year in 2010.
  15. D

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. May we all have a great year in 2010.