Recent content by Deeonlyone

1. D

Adult cf doctor in Miami

I need to switch and was hoping someone can recommend a good reliable doctor in Miami or near Miami. Thanks in advanced.
  2. D

Please help!

I was just discharged from the hospital for renal failure caused by tobramycin. I was on the tobi iv for 4 weeks instead of my usual 2 weeks. Have any of you ever done more than 2 weeks on tobramycin iv’s???
  3. D

Infertility & Finding a Fertility Doctor

Hi Hi! I’m not sure if you’ve tried naturally already but I’d gladly tell you the things I did to conceive my second baby. I don’t get on this forum too often but if you have Instagram add me and we can chat https://instagram.com/_shesmagic_?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=15mgr0sy5sh5l...
  4. D

Shakeology

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has tried Shakeology? I've heard amazing things about it and I've even read some blogs about cfer's benefiting from it. I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried :o
  5. D

Need help! ( from Miami)

Can anyone recommend and good cf clinic in miami please.
  6. D

Any CF'ers with breast implants?

Hi there..I have cystic fibrosis & I got breast implants when I was 21. I guess it really depends on how your wife is doing. my doctors gave me the clearance depending clearly on how my pfts were doing. Talk to the doctor, if she's doing good then theres no reason to not go for it. It made a...
  7. D

Hi there..I have cystic fibrosis & I got breast implants when I was 21. I guess it really depends on how your wife is doing. my doctors gave me the clearance depending clearly on how my pfts were doing. Talk to the doctor, if she's doing good then theres no reason to not go for it. It made a...
  8. D

9. D

Quick Eflow question.

I take xopenex, pulmozyme, 7% saline, & Tobi. I just got the eflow today. My question is, I keep reading about cleaning and sterilizing after treatments, but am I suppose to clean between every single one being that I do them back to back? or can I finsh one med, stick another one in there and...
  10. D

Quick Eflow question.

I take xopenex, pulmozyme, 7% saline, & Tobi. I just got the eflow today. My question is, I keep reading about cleaning and sterilizing after treatments, but am I suppose to clean between every single one being that I do them back to back? or can I finsh one med, stick another one in there and...
  11. D

Quick Eflow question.

12. D

Quick Eflow question.

13. D

Quick Eflow question.

14. D

Would it be wise...

Would it be a bad idea to try to concieve with a 60% fev1%? Im not too familiar with what it all means I just know my doctor told me im 60%.
  15. D

Would it be wise...

Would it be a bad idea to try to concieve with a 60% fev1%? Im not too familiar with what it all means I just know my doctor told me im 60%.