Recent content by Dominique Zeiders

1. D

Who are you in a nut shell

Name: Dominique I'm 17 year old female Diagnosed at age 1 df508 and unknown Never had surgery. So far Live in Texas but from Pennsylvania Only child Little cousin was diagnosed with CF at 4 months old I live with my mom who has multiple sclerosis and dementia And with my boyfriend of...
  2. D

Need Advice!!!!!

So I am a 17 year old female who has CF, my mother has multiple sclerosis and dementia, My grandmother has COPD and my littlest cousin has CF also, my whole life I have been surrounded by sickness. It is because of my mother I have decided to become a Neurologist ( brain and nerve system doctor)...
  3. D

Moving! But not sure what is best?

Hi I'm 15 years old and will be moving soon. My mom and I HAVE to get out of Pittsburgh! Ever since I moved here I have been sick all the time and in and out of the hospital. We were thinking of Seattle or Arizona or Florida and maybe South Carolina....but it has to bee quick! I have been sick...
  4. D

Hi I'm Casey

Hi Casey my name is Dominique I am 15, (FB: Dominique Zeiders) I would love to chat and give any advice I could or even receive advice from you :)