Recent content by dragonlady

1. D

My daughter Samantha

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cgerhardt</b></i> Dragonlady I feel the same way we are going through the same thing right now. My 4 yr old just spent a week in the hospital and came home with her first picc. Parents in her class sent their childern to school sick...
  2. D

My daughter Samantha

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cgerhardt</b></i> Dragonlady I feel the same way we are going through the same thing right now. My 4 yr old just spent a week in the hospital and came home with her first picc. Parents in her class sent their childern to school sick...
  3. D

Question about Mutation Classes

Did you go to the Johns Hopkins family day Mommafirst? My daughter goes to JH CF clinc too.
  4. D

Question about Mutation Classes

Did you go to the Johns Hopkins family day Mommafirst? My daughter goes to JH CF clinc too.
  5. D

My daughter Samantha

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Printer</b></i> Dragonlady: There is a thread in the TEEN SECTION, and I believe it is called "teasing hurts". Hurts is the 2nd word in the title anyway. I think I understand your being protective of your DD but it might be good for...
  6. D

My daughter Samantha

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Printer</b></i> Dragonlady: There is a thread in the TEEN SECTION, and I believe it is called "teasing hurts". Hurts is the 2nd word in the title anyway. I think I understand your being protective of your DD but it might be good for...
  7. D

My daughter Samantha

What was nicely said about it? I find it funny that a educated teacher can't follow a 504 plan. However my family and my daughter's friends and their family's can adhere to my rules about being sick and being allowed in my house. They always remember. All eight of my daughter's middle school...
  8. D

My daughter Samantha

What was nicely said about it? I find it funny that a educated teacher can't follow a 504 plan. However my family and my daughter's friends and their family's can adhere to my rules about being sick and being allowed in my house. They always remember. All eight of my daughter's middle school...
  9. D

pseudomonas

My daughter cultured PA back in 2006 and MRSA back in 2005.  We do Tobramycin every other month and we have not cultured it since *knock on wood*  The only thing she cultured last clinic appointment was staph.
  10. D

pseudomonas

My daughter cultured PA back in 2006 and MRSA back in 2005. We do Tobramycin every other month and we have not cultured it since *knock on wood* The only thing she cultured last clinic appointment was staph.
  11. D

pseudomonas

<p>My daughter cultured PA back in 2006 and MRSA back in 2005. We do Tobramycin every other month and we have not cultured it since *knock on wood* The only thing she cultured last clinic appointment was staph.
  12. D

Weight gain help

My daughter is getting tired of Scandishakes for the minute so we are trying to find alternatives.  Plus she's a very picky eater.   For breakfast she's been eating a bacon egg and cheese sandwhich. 4-6 pieces of bacon 2 scrambled eggs mixed with some cream or whole milk/ one slice of cheese...
  13. D

Weight gain help

My daughter is getting tired of Scandishakes for the minute so we are trying to find alternatives. Plus she's a very picky eater. For breakfast she's been eating a bacon egg and cheese sandwhich. 4-6 pieces of bacon 2 scrambled eggs mixed with some cream or whole milk/ one slice of cheese...
  14. D

Weight gain help

<p>My daughter is getting tired of Scandishakes for the minute so we are trying to find alternatives. Plus she's a very picky eater. <p> <p>For breakfast she's been eating a bacon egg and cheese sandwhich. <p>4-6 pieces of bacon <p>2 scrambled eggs mixed with some cream or whole milk/ one slice...
  15. D

Nasal Potential Difference as Part of CF Dx process

My daughter also tried the Nasal Difference at Hopkins, but she said it was uncomfortable and couldn't tolerate the thing so far back in her nasal passage.  It was only for certification training and not diagnostic, so we didn't feel the pressure to continue with the test if it made her...