Recent content by Dsnow1332

1. D

Pilots with CF

That was a great find on the article! It's funny I scuba/ free dive and work as a firefighter/ paramedic. I get exposed to all kinds of stuff on a regular interval and sure I pay the price for it. Flying has given me an opportunity to challenge what others tell you is impossible while enjoying...
  2. D

Pilots with CF

You can say that again! So far after submitting a stack of medical records 2 inches thick and one year of constant time I was successful. The good old FAA only uses snail mail for contact which takes about 6 weeks from portal to portal request. Thank goodness I was able to borrow a portable EKG...
  3. D

Pilots with CF

New to the forum and was diagnosed a year and a half ago with CF at the age of 33. I used the search fuction and found only a few people who have become successful as a pilot. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the trials and tribulations? After one year of fighting the FAA I was awarded...
  4. D

Who are you in a nut shell

Hello, my name is Snow and new to the world of CF. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago by accident. I'm a 34 year old male Firefighter/ Paramedic with the 508 and T5. Im currently pursuing my private pilots license and just finished fighting the FAA for a year and was granted the third class...