Recent content by Ellipsis

1. E

Husbands in Hospital

It's hard talking to people about these sort of things. I don't want to upset you. Maybe that's why this board is a tad slow. Sensitive topics and stuff. Anyway, 17% is quite low, but as long as there is a % and he's in good hands, then that's good. It's also good if he's still talking or...
  2. E

Husbands in Hospital

It's hard talking to people about these sort of things. I don't want to upset you. Maybe that's why this board is a tad slow. Sensitive topics and stuff. Anyway, 17% is quite low, but as long as there is a % and he's in good hands, then that's good. It's also good if he's still talking or...
  3. E

This could be it...

Hmm maybe I should have left the things about me out so babycakes wouldn't get on my case. Heh I'm kidding of course. People that put up walls do it for two reasons; one is to protect ourselves from being hurt, and the other is to find out who cares enough to knock the walls down. I'll admit it...
  4. E

This could be it...

Hmm maybe I should have left the things about me out so babycakes wouldn't get on my case. Heh I'm kidding of course. People that put up walls do it for two reasons; one is to protect ourselves from being hurt, and the other is to find out who cares enough to knock the walls down. I'll admit it...
  5. E

This could be it...

Thank you for the kind comments. I've been hearing things through the grape vine so some things are probably wrong. I guess she started to show signs of blood poisoning because your lungs filter toxins from your body? I thought the liver did that. The doctors did everything, and I mean...
  6. E

This could be it...

Thank you for the kind comments. I've been hearing things through the grape vine so some things are probably wrong. I guess she started to show signs of blood poisoning because your lungs filter toxins from your body? I thought the liver did that. The doctors did everything, and I mean...
  7. E

This could be it...

Hello everyone. So my little brother's girlfriend of 7 years was admitted to the hospital about 2 weeks ago. The first week she was doing okay and they were talking about releasing her soon. Then something happened. I'm not entirely sure what, just that her lungs stopped a week ago. It was...
  8. E

This could be it...

Hello everyone. So my little brother's girlfriend of 7 years was admitted to the hospital about 2 weeks ago. The first week she was doing okay and they were talking about releasing her soon. Then something happened. I'm not entirely sure what, just that her lungs stopped a week ago. It was...