Recent content by Emily65Roses

1. E

Can doctors or specifically cf doctors perscribe pain meds.

Oh damn, you're right. I read that part wrong, I apologize. I thought you were saying you didn't know everything there was to know in a sarcastic tone. I just reread it more carefully and you're correct. You never said that. So I apologize for and retract that part of my comment.
  2. E

Oh damn, you're right. I read that part wrong, I apologize. I thought you were saying you didn't know everything there was to know in a sarcastic tone. I just reread it more carefully and you're correct. You never said that. So I apologize for and retract that part of my comment.
  3. E

4. E

5. E

6. E

There is no witch hunting. We don't, generally speaking, accuse someone unless we get a good reason. And also, you know everything there is to know about CF? Really? I've been living with CF for 24 years, and I will confidently say I do not know everything there is to know about CF. You must...
  7. E

There is no witch hunting. We don't, generally speaking, accuse someone unless we get a good reason. And also, you know everything there is to know about CF? Really? I've been living with CF for 24 years, and I will confidently say I do not know everything there is to know about CF. You must...
  8. E

9. E

10. E

There is no witch hunting. We don't, generally speaking, accuse someone unless we get a good reason. <br /> <br />And also, you know everything there is to know about CF? Really? I've been living with CF for 24 years, and I will confidently say I do not know everything there is to know about...
  11. E

New Category???

We're allowed to say that we disagree with the change. We belong here as much as anyone else. Someone suggested the change, we are suggesting that it bites.
  12. E

New Category???

We're allowed to say that we disagree with the change. We belong here as much as anyone else. Someone suggested the change, we are suggesting that it bites.
  13. E

New Category???

14. E

New Category???

15. E

New Category???