Recent content by emilyspeanut

1. E

Vests for sale for Hillrom

I have several vests for sale. I have a basic black one in a child's medium, a basic black one in a child's large, the new style blue one in a child's large, and a new style one in camo adult small. Not looking to get much for any of them just to help purchase medications. Let me know if your...
  2. E

Been Away For Awhile

I am sorry I have been away for sometime. My wonderful son was sick for a couple of weeks and we were going back and forth to the doctor. Then just when it started to get a little bit better my house was robbed. The nasty robbers decided to steal my sons medications and the fundraising money...
  3. E

Been Away For Awhile

I am sorry I have been away for sometime. My wonderful son was sick for a couple of weeks and we were going back and forth to the doctor. Then just when it started to get a little bit better my house was robbed. The nasty robbers decided to steal my sons medications and the fundraising money...
  4. E

Been Away For Awhile

5. E

Help with Science Fair Project

CF' ers my daughter needs your help.... her Science Fair Project is.... " How Does the Different Types Of Weather Affect The CF Patients Lungs and Breathing Levels?" We are in need of levels from alll of you. What we are looking for is your peak flow level on a normal day, cold day, warm day...
  6. E

CF' ers my daughter needs your help.... her Science Fair Project is.... " How Does the Different Types Of Weather Affect The CF Patients Lungs and Breathing Levels?" We are in need of levels from alll of you. What we are looking for is your peak flow level on a normal day, cold day, warm day...
  7. E

8. E

9. E

10. E

Help With a project

11. E

Help With a project

12. E

Help With a project

13. E

Help With a project

14. E

Help With a project

15. E

Documenting Receipts

Thank you so much! Every little bit helps trying to keep all of this straight. Now I know why I am not an accountant! I would go nuts