Recent content by Enigma

1. E

Frequencer

Dr.Zanni, Have you had a chance to evaluate the Frequencer Acoustic Phisiotharapy devise, and do you have any patients using it yet?
  2. E

Frequencer

Dr.Zanni, Have you had a chance to evaluate the Frequencer Acoustic Phisiotharapy devise, and do you have any patients using it yet?
  3. E

Frequencer

4. E

Frequencer

5. E

Frequencer

6. E

Mucomyst/Pulmozyne

I was put on Mucomyst/ventolin/3% saline, in equal parts at 17 when I started having major lung issues. I turned 48 on Wednesday... The Dr. wanted to change to Pulmosyme several times but I could not get it covered and the cost was prohibitive, Mucomyst is covered by the system. I have had a...
  7. E

Mucomyst/Pulmozyne

I was put on Mucomyst/ventolin/3% saline, in equal parts at 17 when I started having major lung issues. I turned 48 on Wednesday... The Dr. wanted to change to Pulmosyme several times but I could not get it covered and the cost was prohibitive, Mucomyst is covered by the system. I have had a...
  8. E

Mucomyst/Pulmozyne

9. E

Mucomyst/Pulmozyne

10. E

Mucomyst/Pulmozyne

I was put on Mucomyst/ventolin/3% saline, in equal parts at 17 when I started having major lung issues. <br />I turned 48 on Wednesday... The Dr. wanted to change to Pulmosyme several times but I could not get it covered and the cost was prohibitive, Mucomyst is covered by the system. I have had...