Recent content by EternalHopeCF

1. E

What can't you do after a transplant?

I have heard that mowing the lawn is a no no due to mold spores. I guess this would be a bonus for individuals that don't enjoy lawn care duties, but I find it to be a good work out and I like the smell of cut grass. Taking this a step further, I would have to think anywhere that somewhat...
  2. E

What can't you do after a transplant?

I have heard that mowing the lawn is a no no due to mold spores. I guess this would be a bonus for individuals that don't enjoy lawn care duties, but I find it to be a good work out and I like the smell of cut grass. Taking this a step further, I would have to think anywhere that somewhat...
  3. E

Hospital Stays - optimizing health and cost (and minimizing frustration)

Hospital Stays + home ivy treatments A couple of additional thoughts on preparation for home ivys Before you enter the hospital, be sure your doctor finds you an at home ivy supplier that is an in-network provider (saves cost). I use Coram Healthcare in Southern CA. And confirm with your doctor...
  4. E

Hospital Stays + home ivy treatments A couple of additional thoughts on preparation for home ivys Before you enter the hospital, be sure your doctor finds you an at home ivy supplier that is an in-network provider (saves cost). I use Coram Healthcare in Southern CA. And confirm with your doctor...
  5. E

FAQ: HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HOSPITAL STAY AND CF TUNEUPAfter staying in the hospital for at least a half a dozen times over the last 5 years for CF “tune-ups”, I am confident that I am finally getting a feel for the system and how to optimize my health, my cost and my frustration with...
  6. E

FAQ: HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HOSPITAL STAY AND CF TUNEUPAfter staying in the hospital for at least a half a dozen times over the last 5 years for CF “tune-ups”, I am confident that I am finally getting a feel for the system and how to optimize my health, my cost and my frustration with...