Recent content by folione

1. F

eFlow & Colistin?

When my son had colistin for the eflow, the mixing directions were the same as a regular neb but the dosage was only about half of the quantity; I believe it was 6ml water into the colistin vial but only 3 or 4 ml withdrawn and put into the eflow. He is only 7, however. I'd call your Dr. or...
  2. F

eFlow & Colistin?

When my son had colistin for the eflow, the mixing directions were the same as a regular neb but the dosage was only about half of the quantity; I believe it was 6ml water into the colistin vial but only 3 or 4 ml withdrawn and put into the eflow. He is only 7, however. I'd call your Dr. or...
  3. F

eFlow & Colistin?

4. F

how do you deal with control issues when you need to maintain control?

We gave our kid his own kitchen cabinet at floor level - it is the snack cupboard. It is filled with all sorts of things some he picked out and some we picked out. He has pretty much freedom to go in and get what he wants when he wants a snack & also to pull out things for breakfast or to add...
  5. F

We gave our kid his own kitchen cabinet at floor level - it is the snack cupboard. It is filled with all sorts of things some he picked out and some we picked out. He has pretty much freedom to go in and get what he wants when he wants a snack & also to pull out things for breakfast or to add...
  6. F

7. F

Washington DC area: Adult CF Center

Washington Hospital Center is where the adults are transitioned after Children's National Medical Center in DC. (But I don't have any doctor info; my CFer is still a kid)
  8. F

Washington Hospital Center is where the adults are transitioned after Children's National Medical Center in DC. (But I don't have any doctor info; my CFer is still a kid)
  9. F

10. F

pulmicort and eflow

We were told not to use the eflow/trio for pulmicort; I forget the reason though.
  11. F

pulmicort and eflow

We were told not to use the eflow/trio for pulmicort; I forget the reason though.
  12. F

pulmicort and eflow

13. F

Pulmozyme Question

my son does pulmozyme during morning Vest session. He does vest again in evening so I figure the loosening during the day is still there. He also does hypersal twice a day, which I think actually does more for him than pulmozyme. With all the schedule demands, I don't sweat over whether...
  14. F

Pulmozyme Question

my son does pulmozyme during morning Vest session. He does vest again in evening so I figure the loosening during the day is still there. He also does hypersal twice a day, which I think actually does more for him than pulmozyme. With all the schedule demands, I don't sweat over whether...
  15. F

Pulmozyme Question