Recent content by fugikitten2087

1. F

The Vest Club

I have had a vest since I was roughly 8. Yes I got it when it first really hit the market.. and I can say.. A... it sucks... B.... It wont help you lose weight....and C... congrats. If you like it awesome... I hate mine because god saw fit to give me boobs.... it's less than pleasant. I actually...
  2. F

The Vest Club

I have had a vest since I was roughly 8. Yes I got it when it first really hit the market.. and I can say.. A... it sucks... B.... It wont help you lose weight....and C... congrats. If you like it awesome... I hate mine because god saw fit to give me boobs.... it's less than pleasant. I actually...
  3. F

The Vest Club

4. F

The Vest Club

5. F

The Vest Club

6. F

long flight with pulmozyme

As long as it is kept in a dark area and mildly cold it should last a couple of hours.. I travel with it a lot. And so far it hasn't gone bad..
  7. F

As long as it is kept in a dark area and mildly cold it should last a couple of hours.. I travel with it a lot. And so far it hasn't gone bad..
  8. F

9. F

10. F

11. F

severe chest and gum pain......anyone have this

Call the Dr.'s.... with bloody mucus to much time wondering and waiting can be too much time wasted... Keep us posted and call the dentist too.
  12. F

Call the Dr.'s.... with bloody mucus to much time wondering and waiting can be too much time wasted... Keep us posted and call the dentist too.
  13. F

14. F

15. F