Recent content by G-STAR

1. G

Delta 508 & C2657+2_2657+3INSA

Hi Courtney. I understand what your are feeling and that you are scared. What I can say to you is that although we are in this unlucky situation with our kids having CF, we are so so lucky with the gene type they have. My experience has been fantastic so far. Our daughter is thriving and has had...
  2. G

Hello to all Our little girl will be 3 in December and she is doing just brilliant. So far there have been no symptoms at all. We both are thoroughly enjoying her and can forget at times of her condition. So far no pep required and only some sinusitis over the last few months. It would be great...
  3. G

Thanks so much Lauryn. This has been helpful. Hopefully there will be more info soon. Our consultant has stated that he is fairly confident that he has cf due to her sweat tests results. We will continue to try and find more information.
  4. G

Any info on delta F508/c.2657+2_2657+3insA

Hi My daughter has just been diagnosed with this combination. she is now 3 months old and doing well. we are based in Ireland and cannot find information on this gene combination. How are you all doing since? I would be very grateful if you can help me. Hoping you are doing good?
  5. G

Hi there Our gorgeous little e girl was diagnosed with CF at 3 weeks old. She is now 3 months old and doing great. We have just got the results back in relation to her gene mutation. One of then is d508 and the other is C2657+2_2657+3INSA which I have been advised is a very rare gene type. We...