Recent content by grammakaky

1. G

FDA Advisory Committee on Combo in Process

What was her job there. She didn't do anything to help our cause. The ones they were worried about voted it through.
  2. G

FDA Advisory Committee on Combo in Process

Thank you for having the link for the live blogging. I followed it all the way and right now I so full of Emotion. Happiness, crying. Thank you, Thank you. the FDA advisory panel votes to recommend the approval of Orkambi in CF patients with the f508del mutation.
  3. G

Lisa Greene's Husband Passed Away

So sad to hear this. Prayers for all of them
  4. G

Email address for the fda committee

Forwarded the infor to my facebook CF group. They are getting their letters together too.
  5. G

Email address for the fda committee

Sending my letter right now, TODAY!!!!!
  6. G

Surprising Results with Essential Oils! Give it a Go!

My two granddaughters have cf and we have been diffusing for acouple of years now. We use a Himalayan salt lamp with a built in diffuser. She also sells the different oils. My granddaughters are stable (both DDf508). We burn at night while they are sleeping and it is also a nightlite for...
  7. G

New Baby and speculation on CF

I do remember right off if pancreatic insufficient; stools were almost a neon green color. Very noticeable if not on enzymes!
  8. G

What is going on with Vertex?

Our doctor said the same thing. His hopes are in the vx-661 and he told us that a year ago. I just hope the vx-661 doesn't get a delay if the vx-809 isn't promising.
  9. G

Vertex and Phase 3 trials of VX 809

Interesting read and fingers crossed! http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/bioflash/2014/05/vertex-faces-seminal-moment-with-pending-cystic.html?page=all
  10. G

Jesse: Jane's son

Im so sorry to read this. I remember reading Jane's posts also about her sons. This is so tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.
  11. G

Surprising Results with Essential Oils! Give it a Go!

Hi everyone, Im a grandmother to 2 girls with cf and I've been using essential oils for little over a year. We use a salt lamp with a built in diffuser for buring essential oils. This is the website we get ours from. The Munio oil is considered her theives oil. We are going to try the next...
  12. G

Grandma's Reaching out!!

I would love a Grandparents section. I'm a grandparent of 2 granddaughters ( ages 3 & 5). My daughter is a single mother and we are her main support team. It's hard at times; esp now, my oldest granddaughter is in the hospital with respiratory issues. It's the usual 2 week stay. Her grandpa...
  13. G

Hypertonic Saline in 2 year old

Both granddaughters (3yrs & 19mths) only do HTS twice a day.   They tolerate it well.  They were not put on Pulmozyme. 
  14. G

Both granddaughters (3yrs & 19mths) only do HTS twice a day. They tolerate it well. They were not put on Pulmozyme.
  15. G

Both granddaughters (3yrs & 19mths) only do HTS twice a day. They tolerate it well. They were not put on Pulmozyme.