Recent content by henryb

1. H

Who are you in a nut shell

Hi Cory, I just read your message and the info on Citramel, which is being developed in NZ. I live in Austria (NOT Australia...!) and am a father of two adult daughters with CF. Do you happen to have any precise information on when this drug will be available in NZ? It might take a while I'm...
  2. H

CFTR modulation for those with ONE copy of DDF508?

Hi everyone! My two daughters have the classical mutation df508 and the nonsense mutation R1162X (the 'Italian mutation). Does anyone know if Vertex will be offering any drug combos for patients with these two mutations?
  3. H

ataluren

Hi there....just wanted to know if anyone in the phase 3 studies can comment on Ataluren and if there have been any reallly encouraging results so far. I am a father of 2 daughters with CF (R1162X+Delta F508)and live in Austria. We don't hear much about Ataluren in this country. Any reply is...
  4. H

ataluren

Hi there....just wanted to know if anyone in the phase 3 studies can comment on Ataluren and if there have been any reallly encouraging results so far. I am a father of 2 daughters with CF (R1162X+Delta F508)and live in Austria. We don't hear much about Ataluren in this country. Any reply is...
  5. H

R1162X - Who else?

Hi Trent, I haven't checked this site for a while, actually for over a year and just came across your message. Our two daughters (19 and 23) have the same mutations as Cass: Delta F508 and R1162X. From what I have read about this nonsense mutation (R1162X) and from personal experiences with our...
  6. H

R1162X - Who else?

Hi Trent, I haven't checked this site for a while, actually for over a year and just came across your message. Our two daughters (19 and 23) have the same mutations as Cass: Delta F508 and R1162X. From what I have read about this nonsense mutation (R1162X) and from personal experiences with our...
  7. H

R1162X - Who else?

8. H

R1162X - Who else?

9. H

R1162X - Who else?

Hi Trent, <br /> <br />I haven't checked this site for a while, actually for over a year and just came across your message. <br />Our two daughters (19 and 23) have the same mutations as Cass: Delta F508 and R1162X. <br />From what I have read about this nonsense mutation (R1162X) and from...
  10. H

R1162X and PTC124

Hi Jean Paul, Kelly and all others in this forum who are interested in PTC 124! At the moment I have no further information or news regarding PTC 124. What I know about PTC124 I have found on the internet or directly from the PTC Therapeutics website: <a target=_blank...
  11. H

R1162X and PTC124

Hi Jean Paul, Kelly and all others in this forum who are interested in PTC 124! At the moment I have no further information or news regarding PTC 124. What I know about PTC124 I have found on the internet or directly from the PTC Therapeutics website: <a target=_blank...
  12. H

R1162X and PTC124

13. H

R1162X and PTC124

14. H

R1162X and PTC124

15. H

R1162X and PTC124