Recent content by IAmCysticFibrosis

1. I

cabin fever from ivs

Simcity4/The Sims My goodness these games have been a big part of my life... they kill SOOOOOO much time once you get into them.
  2. I

The Vest

I don't have a Vest myself, in fact first time I used it was the first time I stayed in the hospital recently. Anyone know if Medicare covers it? I think I want one, but herd they used to have problems paying for them. Is this still the case?
  3. I

I Am Cystic Fibrosis and I Am Not a Limitation!

Hey guys! Just wanted to update and first thanks for the kind words and glad to see that I didn't come across as a troll or bot. I wanted to take things a different direction and do something Fun! So I uploaded a new video with me doing voice impressions. I hardly coughed which was great for...
  4. I

Well, it would be a shame for this to be locked/deleted/ignored. I truely am not trying to advertise junk here. And I noticed this has had about 30 views, but one reply, and my video has only had 5 views. It's really a shame, I was hopping for more support. I suppose it will come when people...
  5. I

Greetings all, I have been watching this website for a few years now. Never to post, never to register, only watch. I've read things that have inspired me, and things that just broke my heart, as well as things that scared me. I have Cystic Fibrosis, and have notice though there are a few small...