Recent content by idajune

1. I

Hospitals

#2 here, not a specified CF center. But I will be 31 in two weeks and know I owe them a debt of gratitude for making it this far.
  2. I

Hospitals

#2 here, not a specified CF center. But I will be 31 in two weeks and know I owe them a debt of gratitude for making it this far.
  3. I

Hospitals

4. I

Hospitals

5. I

Hospitals

6. I

IVF - Starting the Process

I realize how difficult it will be to raise a child, I get a small sampling of it with my nieces and nephew. We won't do this until I am able to quit my job and stay home to be a full-time mom. My FEV1 is at tops 38% yes low, but it has been there for three years and remains constant. I guess I...
  7. I

I realize how difficult it will be to raise a child, I get a small sampling of it with my nieces and nephew. We won't do this until I am able to quit my job and stay home to be a full-time mom. My FEV1 is at tops 38% yes low, but it has been there for three years and remains constant. I guess I...
  8. I

9. I

10. I

11. I

For the ladies

This form of permanent birth control was brought to my attention. Just curious if anyone has had it done. It is to be less invasive than a tubal ligation, but the only research is out two years. Thanks.
  12. I

For the ladies

This form of permanent birth control was brought to my attention. Just curious if anyone has had it done. It is to be less invasive than a tubal ligation, but the only research is out two years. Thanks.
  13. I

For the ladies

14. I

For the ladies

15. I

For the ladies

This form of permanent birth control was brought to my attention. Just curious if anyone has had it done. It is to be less invasive than a tubal ligation, but the only research is out two years. <br /> <br />Thanks.