Recent content by igorko55

1. I

F508 & d110h

Has she mucus in the lungs? Or why she needs to use the vest? What is the prognosis of patients with the use of the medicinal product kalydeco? Thank you
  2. I

F508 & d110h

Thank you for your response. Our son has no symptoms. The salt test is 59 and 60, the pancreas functional. Unfortunately Kalydeco in Slovakia is not yet approved. Well, we hope. Kalydeco would be very helpful. In what condition is your daughter's breathing? I hope your daughter will do it. Could...
  3. I

F508 & d110h

Hello. I'm from Slovakia. I have a son, 1 year old. Has mutations D110H and deletion exons 4,5 and 6. Is there anyone who has this mutation D110H ??? How are you doing? What are the symptoms? Well thank you. I greet all.
  4. I

F508 & d110h

good day our son has skrining on cf mutation D110H and deletion xenon 4-6 also does not have any symptoms 1 year ago how do you handle the ake mate experience? we welcome the healing of the Slovak republic
  5. I

F508 & d110h

good day we are from Slovakia and we have son of cf mutation D110H and deletion of xenon 4-6 ake mate or prognosis for this mutation son 1 year without signs cf in addition to sweat 60 moles in reply thank you