Recent content by Incomudrox

1. I

Leaving

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>dasjsmum</b></i> HI Frank 'People like me?' what do you mean? Actually, I am not making any assumptions, I am speaking about what I am reading on this forum. If there was more information that you sourced from somewhere else regarding...
  2. I

Leaving

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><em>Originally posted by: <strong>dasjsmum</strong></em> I agree with Bill, this conversation should have been had in privacy. In my opinion Jonothan and Frank could have just left the site without annoucing their intention oand without going into the situation...
  3. I

Leaving

That would be incorrect. As HOLs are through TechCF (non-profit) and ML Burke DBA Medrise is a for profit company. There can be no direct interaction for benefit through a non-profit to help a profit in such a way would be illegal. Further more we have/had no agreement with the for profit...
  4. I

Leaving

Jeanne, If you're going to tell stories tell the whole story. Please. Frank & Jonathan
  5. I

PFT Goal's thread. Trying to achieve 60% FEV1.

Just wanted to let all of my followers know Havoc and I are now at CF2Chat for the time being. Come join us there!
  6. I

Leaving

Until we both have our project and forum done we will be at CF2CHAT. Come find us there.
  7. I

Leaving

If you contact one of us we will email you when the new forum is active.
  8. I

Leaving

Since not all of you read my threads, but do read my posts. I to second everything Jonathan has already said. My blog is incomudroxcf.blogspot.com and my email is frank.x.via@gmail.com. Until the new forum is ready that is how you can keep in contact with us both and follow my progress. The...
  9. I

PFT Goal's thread. Trying to achieve 60% FEV1.

To all of my followers: I will no longer be participating in this forum for unfortunate reasons. If you wish to follow my progress and advise you can refer to my blog which I will start updating again. It is incomudroxcf.blogspot.com. You can email me at frank.x.via@gmail.com. If this posting...
  10. I

Final phase 2 results

There is a thread 3-4 posts down from this.
  11. I

Zithromycin Mon wed and fri

It is something you need to talk to your doctor about and weigh the pros and cons.
  12. I

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><em>Originally posted by: <strong>musclemania70</strong></em> I heard that it was used as an anti-inflammatory agent in CF patients. ?</end quote> Yes and this is what the CFF categorizes it under on their site. Reason being is its easier to understand...
  13. I

<a href="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC90577/">http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC90577/</a> <div class="fm-sec half_rhythm no_top_margin"> <h1 class="content-title">Azithromycin Inhibits Quorum Sensing in<em>Pseudomonas aeruginosa</em></h1> <div class="half_rhythm"> <div...
  14. I

Want to donate VEST

You do not own the right to give away your Vest if the insurance company paid for it. They own it. You do NOT own it. Further more do not post your phone number on public websites.
  15. I

Azithromycin is not used to increase FEV1. Azithromycin, even though it is an antibiotic is not used as an antibiotic in Cystic Fibrosis patients. Azithromycin is used in CF patients because it inhibits the genetics of Pseudomonas that allow the bacteria to talk to each-other. This is known as...