Recent content by izemmom

1. I

Hillrom105 vest

We have always had the 105, but the last one didn't stop for coughs. We've had this one for about 3 weeks, after our original one died. (I think it was missing it's long time partner the Pari Pro-neb which passed about a week prior...). On our's, "Program A" came pre-programmed with...
  2. I

Hillrom105 vest

We have always had the 105, but the last one didn't stop for coughs. We've had this one for about 3 weeks, after our original one died. (I think it was missing it's long time partner the Pari Pro-neb which passed about a week prior...). On our's, "Program A" came pre-programmed with...
  3. I

OT My daughter has caught the

I will be printing this out to use as Grandma's Christmas idea list for Isabelle. SHe is also 9 and goes through a book a day, too. She's read her way through many of the series here, but there's a lot left to devour! Try Maggie on the Kit books as her first American Gril series. Kit is a...
  4. I

I will be printing this out to use as Grandma's Christmas idea list for Isabelle. SHe is also 9 and goes through a book a day, too. She's read her way through many of the series here, but there's a lot left to devour! Try Maggie on the Kit books as her first American Gril series. Kit is a...
  5. I

6. I

Old username won't work!!!

Caitlin - I haven't been around too much , and I don't know if you've posted much about your wedding...but I wanted you to know that reading your words "My husband and I..." made me very happy for you! Congratulations! Hope you are well!!!
  7. I

Caitlin - I haven't been around too much , and I don't know if you've posted much about your wedding...but I wanted you to know that reading your words "My husband and I..." made me very happy for you! Congratulations! Hope you are well!!!
  8. I

Caitlin - I haven't been around too much , and I don't know if you've posted much about your wedding...but I wanted you to know that reading your words "My husband and I..." made me very happy for you! Congratulations! Hope you are well!!! <br />
  9. I

medical plan

Shoot. I just sent our begining of the year letter, and wish I had been able to read this first! There are lots of good ideas here! I send a letter to the principal, teacher and nurse in advance of our health plan meeting so they have a heads up before we go in. I detail the needs Emily has...
  10. I

medical plan

Shoot. I just sent our begining of the year letter, and wish I had been able to read this first! There are lots of good ideas here! I send a letter to the principal, teacher and nurse in advance of our health plan meeting so they have a heads up before we go in. I detail the needs Emily has...
  11. I

medical plan

Shoot. I just sent our begining of the year letter, and wish I had been able to read this first! There are lots of good ideas here! <br /> <br />I send a letter to the principal, teacher and nurse in advance of our health plan meeting so they have a heads up before we go in. I detail the...
  12. I

Keeping your child (or yourself) occupied while vesting

We also watch TV, and DVR changed our lives for the better! Now there is ALWAYS something Emily wants to watch. I agree on the noise, but we are just used to it, I guess. Emily watches lots of Disney Channel, PBS shows (WHY did they have to take FETCH off the air?!?!?!) and the occasional...
  13. I

We also watch TV, and DVR changed our lives for the better! Now there is ALWAYS something Emily wants to watch. I agree on the noise, but we are just used to it, I guess. Emily watches lots of Disney Channel, PBS shows (WHY did they have to take FETCH off the air?!?!?!) and the occasional...
  14. I

15. I

1 yr old positive c-diff

Emily had recurring c.diff when when she was between 1 and 2 years old. She hadn't been hospitalized since she'd left the NICU. She had been on steady courses of antibiotics, however. I don't recall how long she was on Flagyl, but I do know that it didn't work and she was switched to...