Recent content by jCFsmith

1. J

Is Bi Pap a trend in treatments

I use one. At first, the chin strap was unbearable... it kept cutting my chin. Mine was weird. And as strange as this sounds, I put duct-tape around it and it made wearing the strap a lot more comfortable. My only problem right now with it is the fact that the straps that go around my head...
  2. J

I use one. At first, the chin strap was unbearable... it kept cutting my chin. Mine was weird. And as strange as this sounds, I put duct-tape around it and it made wearing the strap a lot more comfortable. My only problem right now with it is the fact that the straps that go around my head...
  3. J

I use one. At first, the chin strap was unbearable... it kept cutting my chin. Mine was weird. And as strange as this sounds, I put duct-tape around it and it made wearing the strap a lot more comfortable. <br /> <br />My only problem right now with it is the fact that the straps that go around...
  4. J

Teens and Meds

I do the exact same thing. I'm not sure why, but I just do. But most of the time, when I start to get sick, I will start doing them correctly again. But after I'm better, I will do it again... its weird. I'm doing them a lot more now, ever since my doctor got us in the process for a lung...
  5. J

Teens and Meds

I do the exact same thing. I'm not sure why, but I just do. But most of the time, when I start to get sick, I will start doing them correctly again. But after I'm better, I will do it again... its weird. I'm doing them a lot more now, ever since my doctor got us in the process for a lung...
  6. J

Teens and Meds

7. J

I have a Bi-Pap, and I have a question for those who have one.

Okay, so, I've been on the BiPap for almost a year now. For most of the time I had it, I had long-ish hair. about a month ago I got a haircut and the straps for the mask started REALLY irritating(spelling?)my head. I've tried using itchy scalp shampoo, but so far, after three weeks, it hasnt...
  8. J

Okay, so, I've been on the BiPap for almost a year now. For most of the time I had it, I had long-ish hair. about a month ago I got a haircut and the straps for the mask started REALLY irritating(spelling?)my head. I've tried using itchy scalp shampoo, but so far, after three weeks, it hasnt...
  9. J

10. J

The relationship of Cystic Fibrosis and Depression?

1. Im 14 2. Male 3. Wasilla Alaska 4. 3 5. Im not exactly sure, maybe moderate. 6. Im depressed, I think it started at 13. 7. Yes, because all of the medicines and not being able to do everything that the other kids can do is very stressful and upsetting. 8.I said yes 9. Moderate: pretty bad...
  11. J

1. Im 14 2. Male 3. Wasilla Alaska 4. 3 5. Im not exactly sure, maybe moderate. 6. Im depressed, I think it started at 13. 7. Yes, because all of the medicines and not being able to do everything that the other kids can do is very stressful and upsetting. 8.I said yes 9. Moderate: pretty bad...
  12. J

13. J

14. J

1. Im 14 <br />2. Male <br />3. Wasilla Alaska <br />4. 3 <br />5. Im not exactly sure, maybe moderate. <br />6. Im depressed, I think it started at 13. <br />7. Yes, because all of the medicines and not being able to do everything that the other kids can do is very stressful and upsetting. <br...
  15. J

uhg! headaches!!!

Yeah... That is what my problem is. I couldnt handle the O2 at night though. I move around a lot when I sleep. So with the feeding tubing, and that, I ended up choking myself. So I just stopped using it... I know thats not very smart, but I dont really care.