Recent content by Jemza

1. J

Can't seem to shake the PA.. 5th hosp visit this year.

Wow G-tube seems like it might be a little much for now. She's 13 and weighs almost 100 pounds but shes also only 4'10. Her nutrition is terrible.. I totally agree it needs a LOT of work. It's really difficult getting her to eat things she doesn't like so I'm looking for ways to hide the good...
  2. J

Wow G-tube seems like it might be a little much for now. She's 13 and weighs almost 100 pounds but shes also only 4'10. Her nutrition is terrible.. I totally agree it needs a LOT of work. It's really difficult getting her to eat things she doesn't like so I'm looking for ways to hide the good...
  3. J

4. J

Thanks! We are definitely going to ask the docs about the culture sensitivities now!<br><br>She is a trooper and doesn't complain much about treatments and we stay on on her about them. She doesn't ever miss treatments, so that part is good. I would say there is a definite issue with exercise...
  5. J

Thanks! We are definitely going to ask the docs about the culture sensitivities now!<br><br>She is a trooper and doesn't complain much about treatments and we stay on on her about them. She doesn't ever miss treatments, so that part is good. I would say there is a definite issue with exercise...
  6. J

7. J

Confused! Son newly diagnosed

Hang in there! CF can affect patients in many different ways, depending on the mutations. Some mutation combos are considered more severe than others and may give the CF patient more issues. Once your doctor is able to determine the mutation, that should *help* give some idea of what to expect...
  8. J

Hang in there! CF can affect patients in many different ways, depending on the mutations. Some mutation combos are considered more severe than others and may give the CF patient more issues. Once your doctor is able to determine the mutation, that should *help* give some idea of what to expect...
  9. J

10. J

Hi all, <br><br>I am a supporting girlfriend to a father of a 13 yr old CF child. She's a double D508 and recently diagnosed with CFRD this year. Prior to this year she had a baseline of 90! and was only needing a tune-up once a year. This has been a terrible year, she just got admitted for the...
  11. J

Hi all, <br><br>I am a supporting girlfriend to a father of a 13 yr old CF child. She's a double D508 and recently diagnosed with CFRD this year. Prior to this year she had a baseline of 90! and was only needing a tune-up once a year. This has been a terrible year, she just got admitted for the...
  12. J