Recent content by jennifersadowski

1. J

transplant discussion board

I am 32 years old with Cf and had a double lung transplant almost 3 years ago and doing more than I ever thought I would. I just went to a transplant forum in fort lauderdale florida and met a girl Risa who is now on her 2 lung transplant after 12 years with her first set. She is the maker...
  2. J

I am 32 years old with Cf and had a double lung transplant almost 3 years ago and doing more than I ever thought I would. I just went to a transplant forum in fort lauderdale florida and met a girl Risa who is now on her 2 lung transplant after 12 years with her first set. She is the maker...
  3. J

4. J

5. J

6. J

Transplants...

TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL !!! Yes, by plane I have gone to Ireland on vacation and to Russia to pick up my son. Just 1 and 1/2 years after transplant my husband an I adopted a 15 month old baby boy, Klye, from Russia. We traveled there 2 times and he is what keeps my lungs healthy, by running all...
  7. J

Transplants...

TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL !!! Yes, by plane I have gone to Ireland on vacation and to Russia to pick up my son. Just 1 and 1/2 years after transplant my husband an I adopted a 15 month old baby boy, Klye, from Russia. We traveled there 2 times and he is what keeps my lungs healthy, by running all...
  8. J

Transplants...

9. J

Transplants...

10. J

Transplants...

11. J

New Members: We welcome you here!

Hello I am 32 years old with CF. I came accross this site by chance and it is wonderful ! I belong to an other discussion boardf and welcome you all to join when it it time. It is www.transplantbuddies.org I had a double lung transplant in Miami Florida at Jackson Memorial Haspital 2 and...
  12. J

Hello I am 32 years old with CF. I came accross this site by chance and it is wonderful ! I belong to an other discussion boardf and welcome you all to join when it it time. It is www.transplantbuddies.org I had a double lung transplant in Miami Florida at Jackson Memorial Haspital 2 and...
  13. J

14. J

15. J