Recent content by JenWren

1. J

scandi-shakes

Hi: Just a suggestion, there is something on the market called Benecalorie. It is tasteless and no odor. You just added to other drinks to make it really caloric. Perhaps a Nutritionist could be of help. Maybe a doctor can write a really good letter about this stuff helps to keep you out of the...
  2. J

scandi-shakes

Hi: Just a suggestion, there is something on the market called Benecalorie. It is tasteless and no odor. You just added to other drinks to make it really caloric. Perhaps a Nutritionist could be of help. Maybe a doctor can write a really good letter about this stuff helps to keep you out of the...
  3. J

HELP! My 10yr old is refusing to do airway clearance

oh boy, right on time as far as age appropriate. This is all about independence as far as her age goes. Needing to feel like she has a bit of it. Especially where having a disease like CF can make you feel powerless as you grow up. It is just part of that process. If she wasn't doing this and...
  4. J

HELP! My 10yr old is refusing to do airway clearance

oh boy, right on time as far as age appropriate. This is all about independence as far as her age goes. Needing to feel like she has a bit of it. Especially where having a disease like CF can make you feel powerless as you grow up. It is just part of that process. If she wasn't doing this and...
  5. J

Muscle and Joint Pain/severe exhaustion

Yes yes, joint paint chronic neck arm, finger wrists. Also the hot and cold flashes that I do not believe are related to menopause which I am still not sure I am going through. I am sorry for your pain and one thing that does help with my elbow pain and other parts of my arms is a patch called...
  6. J

Yes yes, joint paint chronic neck arm, finger wrists. Also the hot and cold flashes that I do not believe are related to menopause which I am still not sure I am going through. I am sorry for your pain and one thing that does help with my elbow pain and other parts of my arms is a patch called...
  7. J

8. J

Neuropathy from CF?

I also learned recently that Cipro "CAN" cause hand pain and rotater cuff ruptures and thumb ruptures. All of which I have experienced. This pain and discomfort usually follows a week or so after a hospitalization. The Doctor I went to for help with this pain is a Bone doctor and she printed...
  9. J

Neuropathy from CF?

I also learned recently that Cipro "CAN" cause hand pain and rotater cuff ruptures and thumb ruptures. All of which I have experienced. This pain and discomfort usually follows a week or so after a hospitalization. The Doctor I went to for help with this pain is a Bone doctor and she printed...
  10. J

Neuropathy from CF?

11. J

Neuropathy from CF?

Mmm, the contracted feet and hands makes me think of siezures. Of course seizures range from mild to Grand Mall, I have had both. When labs were done my Calcium and Vit D were both really low due to malabsorbtion. The seizures left me with pins and needles in one leg for many years later. due...
  12. J

Neuropathy from CF?

Mmm, the contracted feet and hands makes me think of siezures. Of course seizures range from mild to Grand Mall, I have had both. When labs were done my Calcium and Vit D were both really low due to malabsorbtion. The seizures left me with pins and needles in one leg for many years later. due...
  13. J

Neuropathy from CF?

14. J

Accountability Partner

Ok!!! Now your talking my story. I was great at staying active earlier on in my life and during college. Pain!! has stopped me and my focus is different. I want so badly to get back into it but my lungs, and other pain just keep from it. I do floor exercise everyday just cause it helps me...
  15. J

Accountability Partner

Ok!!! Now your talking my story. I was great at staying active earlier on in my life and during college. Pain!! has stopped me and my focus is different. I want so badly to get back into it but my lungs, and other pain just keep from it. I do floor exercise everyday just cause it helps me...