Recent content by jms44

1. J

Honoring My Wife

I'm so sorry to hear that I wish none of us would have to go through these things I know it must be extremely difficult to have lost a sibling. I have seen that on the CF Foundation website and I am wondering what is involved in the walk. How are funds raised?
  2. J

Honoring My Wife

Thank you for your condolences. We had no idea of what was to come it was so sudden.
  3. J

Honoring My Wife

My name is John Michael. I have been a member here for a while but mostly read on here. I have posted once regarding PFTs when my wife and I found out that we were to be blessed with our second child. The pregnancy was mostly good with minimal issues. My wife entered the hospital for a tune-up...
  4. J

Lung function during pregnancy

Thanks everyone for your input and for the congratulations. Unfortunately our PFTs were down from normal and we found out that we are now 7 weeks along. I found the marathon running interesting because for 2 weeks we ran/walked daily and it had great effects but unfortunately we had to cut back...
  5. J

Lung function during pregnancy

Hello everyone this is my first post here. I've found lots of info here and now would like to ask for some help. My wife and I have been together for over 5 years now and she happens to be the lucky one to have CF. We have a 2 year old son and when we were blessed to find out we were having a...