Recent content by Joe2016

1. J

help building muscle post lung transplant

Steve, You're 15 years out and are still walking 7 miles a day? That's amazing. I take it that means you have not had any real rejection issues? Thanks. Joe
  2. J

Potential ramifications of election...

I saw that too and while it is a little reassuring, it is impossible to keep the positives without the inseparable negatives. Trump acknowledged that those positives come with elevated costs in his 60 minutes interview to be aired this evening. Assuming Trump does not cave to the Tea Party and...
  3. J

You say, "Obamacare hurt many many people." Hyperbole does not help anyone. Obamacare gave insurance to 20 million people 90% of whom pay very little in premiums due to susidies. Most Americans spend more on beer and cigarettes in a month than they do on Obamacare premiums. Obamacare is far...
  4. J

I think it is a stretch to call what the republicans put online "a plan". The Huffington Post summarized the problem nicely: “Speaker Paul Ryan wants to replace 20 million people’s health insurance with 37 pages of talking points.” The plan, which isn’t legislation and is more like a mission...