Recent content by JohnnaMarie

1. J

hypoglycemia in CF

Thank you for sharing your story. I have reactive hypoglycemia too. I also have the most drastic drops in the Am. My dietician has me drinking a protein shake for a couple of hours in the morning to get past the danger zone. Thank you for posting!
  2. J

Tobi vs. Cayston

I have taken Tobi and have had problems with it making me cough a ton too. The docs put me on Cayston to replace the Tobi. It is tons less bothersome if you ask me than the Tobi.
  3. J

Tobi vs. Cayston

I have taken Tobi and have had problems with it making me cough a ton too. The docs put me on Cayston to replace the Tobi. It is tons less bothersome if you ask me than the Tobi.
  4. J

Tobi vs. Cayston

5. J

High count probiotics

Any one take high count probiotics...like 250 billion with the good gut flora as the focus to get rid of yeast? Has anyone had any good results with it?? I have been taking a product with a high count to try to ward off yeast infections. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with it they...
  6. J

High count probiotics

Any one take high count probiotics...like 250 billion with the good gut flora as the focus to get rid of yeast? Has anyone had any good results with it?? I have been taking a product with a high count to try to ward off yeast infections. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with it they...
  7. J

High count probiotics

8. J

High count probiotics

9. J

High count probiotics

10. J

Question About Yeast Infections

I have an idea for you... I have seen in the health food stores these yeast cleanse kits. I have never tried one, thought about it, but never tried it. I am on antibiotics on occasion, but not regularly. I take 10 to 20 billion count of probiotics each day tho to ward off yeast. I would look...
  11. J

I have an idea for you... I have seen in the health food stores these yeast cleanse kits. I have never tried one, thought about it, but never tried it. I am on antibiotics on occasion, but not regularly. I take 10 to 20 billion count of probiotics each day tho to ward off yeast. I would look...
  12. J

13. J

14. J

15. J

overweight with CF

Hey there: I am overweight and have cf. I also noticed as I got older that if I eat whatever I want or am not active enough that I pack on the pounds too. I have to take digestive enzymes, but a lower dose.