Recent content by jrocco

1. J

Does marijuana hurt or burn your lungs?

So I've never smoked anything before, because I've kinda been scared to. Does it burn or hurt a little ?
  2. J

If you were me, would you get a Medical Marijuana Card?

If you were me, would you get a Medical Marijuana Card? I have Mild-Moderate Cystic Fibrosis (Delta F-508; I believe x2) My doctors have also listed me as the following (in addition to CF): Major Depressive Disorder; Recurrent, Anxiety Disorder, Acne Issues, Knee Joint & Wrist Joint Pain...
  3. J

If I were to go to a doctor and go through the process of attaining a Medical Card...

If I were to go to a doctor and go through the process of attaining a Medical MARIJUANA Card, is it a pretty big guarantee that I would get verified by the doctor and approved by the state off of Cystic Fibrosis being my only Medical Issue?
  4. J

Pro's & Con's of Medical Marijuana

What are the pro's and con's of using Medical Marijuana VIA vaporizer and eating (NOT Smoking, or causing combustion of the plant) ??? Have you ever considered applying for the Medical Marijuana Program of your state? Did you? Why or why not?
  5. J

Medical Marijuana as an Addition to Modern Medicine

After some research, I believe that Medical Marijuana's benefits far out way the risks. There are multiple alternatives to the typical instruments used to smoke marijuana, such as Vaporizing. Vaporizing uses convection heating to heat the air in a device to such a high temperature that it...