Recent content by Juliet

1. J

Anyone have MAC bacteria?

I have MAC. Went through trying to eradicate it once... 18 months of Ethambutol, Rifampin and Azithro didn't work. Going to go more aggressive and try again later this fall - with 5 abx. It's what led to my CF DX. Good luck. ~Juliet
  2. J

I have MAC. Went through trying to eradicate it once... 18 months of Ethambutol, Rifampin and Azithro didn't work. Going to go more aggressive and try again later this fall - with 5 abx. It's what led to my CF DX. Good luck. ~Juliet
  3. J

4. J

5. J

6. J

Information Hard to Get

There's a project about genetics and clinical studies that Johns Hopkins is doing called CFTR2. It's an international project. The data will be put online sometime in the near future. You can get a bit more info about it here: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  7. J

Information Hard to Get

There's a project about genetics and clinical studies that Johns Hopkins is doing called CFTR2. It's an international project. The data will be put online sometime in the near future. You can get a bit more info about it here: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  8. J

Information Hard to Get

9. J

Information Hard to Get

10. J

Information Hard to Get

11. J

Cultured Staph Aureus for first time

I've been culturing staph aureus since I was a teenager. Until last year it was sensitive to orals and I only had them when things flared up. Now I need IVs to get it under control. So far I've had one round of IVs last fall and I'll be having my second in a few weeks. I wasn't diagnosed...
  12. J

I've been culturing staph aureus since I was a teenager. Until last year it was sensitive to orals and I only had them when things flared up. Now I need IVs to get it under control. So far I've had one round of IVs last fall and I'll be having my second in a few weeks. I wasn't diagnosed...
  13. J

14. J

15. J