Recent content by Kangaroo15

1. K

Importing Trikafta?

Hi, yes unfortunately the TGA makes things very hard. Im hopeful they will make it available soon
  2. K

9 years since borderline sweat & 1 gene mutation found. Retest??

You might want to get your genes sent to ambry in California who can run the entire sequence of Chromosome 7 where CF occurs. We are seeing less severe types of CF in people.
  3. K

Importing Trikafta?

Whoops mean to say Lauren has advocated for orkambi in Australia
  4. K

Importing Trikafta?

I'm Aussie too. You could contact Lauren Rowe @ rejecting Lauren . She has advocated for orkambi to be delivered to the USA. In typical Aussie fashion we know that we are SO behind the USA in CF therapies. I don't have CF but I supported someone with CF who passed away. And I also knew a family...
  5. K

How to act around my Girlfriend with CF

Hi, I have "atypical" c.f that is I'm treated for c.f , my body acts like c.f but my sweat test was in the normal range. Having said that I've been in and out of hospital on I.vs loads of times. As others have said depending on your g.f hospital policy they may let her walk around with a mask...
  6. K

Which pump ?

I come to the u.s.a a lot and on a lot of neb medicines like everyone else. Hypertonic, albuterol, and antibiotics. I don't qualify for pulmozyme in Australia. I can't use my Aussie pump as we are on a different voltage and plug. I had a old pump I bought in the u.s.a about 10 years ago but it...