Recent content by Karry

1. K

about to go crazy!!

Oh Heather, I'm sorry you haven't been able to get more testing. How frustrating! I hope you can get the Ambry test or a second sweat test done soon. I had to beg our GI to run the genetic test on Lucas, he thinks it's pretty unlikely that he has CF. Now I have to just wait for the...
  2. K

about to go crazy!!

Oh Heather, I'm sorry you haven't been able to get more testing. How frustrating! I hope you can get the Ambry test or a second sweat test done soon. I had to beg our GI to run the genetic test on Lucas, he thinks it's pretty unlikely that he has CF. Now I have to just wait for the...
  3. K

about to go crazy!!

4. K

Negative sweat test but still FTT

Thanks for your replies. I had no idea that so many people with CF have had negative sweat tests until reading this forum. I will talk to our doctor about genetic testing for my son.
  5. K

Thanks for your replies. I had no idea that so many people with CF have had negative sweat tests until reading this forum. I will talk to our doctor about genetic testing for my son.
  6. K

7. K

My 5 yo has been FTT since he turned 9 months old. He has also had bouts of constipation starting around 5 months of age. We finally started seeing a GI when he was 3 and only weighed 24 lbs. He had a sweat test done at that age and I was told it was negative, but I don't know his actual...
  8. K

My 5 yo has been FTT since he turned 9 months old. He has also had bouts of constipation starting around 5 months of age. We finally started seeing a GI when he was 3 and only weighed 24 lbs. He had a sweat test done at that age and I was told it was negative, but I don't know his actual...
  9. K