Recent content by kaylamarie19

1. K

losing friends after tx

i was just recently transplanted in feb of this year and im having a hard time with my non-cf friends. they were with me through the surgery and after, but now they tell me i had a non complicated surgery and i shouldnt complain about anything anymore. they think im playing a victim but when i...
  2. K

losing friends after tx

i was just recently transplanted in feb of this year and im having a hard time with my non-cf friends. they were with me through the surgery and after, but now they tell me i had a non complicated surgery and i shouldnt complain about anything anymore. they think im playing a victim but when i...
  3. K

losing friends after tx

4. K

losing friends after tx

5. K

losing friends after tx

6. K

2nd false alarm!

Hi Everyone. This is Kayla's Mom.. She wanted me to get on here and let everyone know that she has her new lungs!! She was called on 2/21/08 and they did the transplant on 2/22/08!! She is doing great!! she is still in ICU but today they are going to get her up and walking!!.. She is so...
  7. K

2nd false alarm!

Hi Everyone. This is Kayla's Mom.. She wanted me to get on here and let everyone know that she has her new lungs!! She was called on 2/21/08 and they did the transplant on 2/22/08!! She is doing great!! she is still in ICU but today they are going to get her up and walking!!.. She is so...
  8. K

2nd false alarm!

9. K

2nd false alarm!

10. K

2nd false alarm!

11. K

2nd false alarm!

12. K

2nd false alarm!

13. K

2nd false alarm!

14. K

2nd false alarm!

15. K

2nd false alarm!