Recent content by kayleesgrandma

1. K

Getting used to change....

Meant to say, "if there are still any of you that remember "me"--not Mel...but I hope there are still those here that will always remember Mel...(I haven't figured out how to edit either...sigh)
  2. K

Getting used to change....

I finally was able to get back into the site, because for some reason--probably because I am computer illiterate--I wasn't able to use my old password, then I couldn't get the new password to work...anyone that remembers me would not be surprised that this happened. Anyway....wow, the site has...
  3. K

Thanksgiving

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving, Jeanne...I was finally able to get back into the site, and found my old blog, and was reading some of it to Eddie, my guy, here in OREGON (can you believe it?) Told him ALL about you...I hope I can make a trip to NY soon, as I want to see you and...
  4. K

From CFlawyer

Thanks, for the tip...
  5. K

Yep, that's about the gist of it...

Under the ACA, there are only two kinds of insurance policies...those that have been cancelled and those that will be...
  6. K

Today is the administration’s self-imposed deadline to roll out a properly functioning HealthCare.gov website. Is the site now free of those “glitches” that kept so many from being able to sign up? Now that poor HealthCare.gov Splash Page Stock Photo Girl has long gone missing...
  7. K

http://twitchy.com/2013/11/30/this-revamped-healthcare-gov-homepage-is-hilarious-photoshop/
  8. K

Thankfulness

Interesting, but I think it is not "culture" that "pushes" us to be better...it is having a moral compass. Those who are willing to stand on moral principles, not because it seems to be the "right" thing to do. We, as a culture, have lost our moral compass...hence the reason kids think...
  9. K

Brad King

I am shocked and so very sorry....
  10. K

Praying for Micah

Another sweet angel gone from us...I am sorry to hear this, Tom and Johanna...my thoughts are with you....
  11. K

My Mom...

My mom went into the hospital for pneumonia last week, and has let us know that she doesn't want any more medical care to prolong her life. She has been placed in Hospice. Could you pray that her final journey is a peaceful one? Thank you...
  12. K

My Mom...

My mom went into the hospital for pneumonia last week, and has let us know that she doesn't want any more medical care to prolong her life. She has been placed in Hospice. Could you pray that her final journey is a peaceful one? Thank you...
  13. K

Joni's Birthday Party

Joni turned 60 on the 27th, come celebrate with us in chat!<br>
  14. K

Joni's Birthday Party

Joni turned 60 on the 27th, come celebrate with us in chat!<br>
  15. K

Marjolein got her wings :(

This is a very sad day for me...I loved that girl...one of the first I knew here, a group that is growing smaller every day...What a sweet, sweet girl. Breathe free now, sweetie...