Recent content by Kelli

1. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice. I actually took pics of my hair today, I pulled the top half of my hair up and in front of and above my ears my hair is very thin, behind my ears is nearly bald. I could cry. I go to the dermo on the 21st, it can't get here fast enough! Kelli
  2. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice. I actually took pics of my hair today, I pulled the top half of my hair up and in front of and above my ears my hair is very thin, behind my ears is nearly bald. I could cry. I go to the dermo on the 21st, it can't get here fast enough! Kelli
  3. K

Hair loss!!

4. K

Hair loss!!

5. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice. <br /> <br />I actually took pics of my hair today, I pulled the top half of my hair up and in front of and above my ears my hair is very thin, behind my ears is nearly bald. I could cry. <br /> <br />I go to the dermo on the 21st, it can't get here fast enough! <br />...
  6. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice.
  7. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice.
  8. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice.
  9. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice.
  10. K

Hair loss!!

Thanks for your advice.
  11. K

Hair loss!!

So I spent 6 weeks in the hospital this summer and was bombarded with meds, steriods, dialysis, etc. (you can read older posts on my blog www.kellibelieves.com if you want.) Well now my hair is falling out by the handfuls. I'm not kidding I shed like crazy. I had about 5 inches cut off my hair...
  12. K

Hair loss!!

So I spent 6 weeks in the hospital this summer and was bombarded with meds, steriods, dialysis, etc. (you can read older posts on my blog www.kellibelieves.com if you want.) Well now my hair is falling out by the handfuls. I'm not kidding I shed like crazy. I had about 5 inches cut off my hair...
  13. K

Hair loss!!

14. K

Hair loss!!

15. K

Hair loss!!

So I spent 6 weeks in the hospital this summer and was bombarded with meds, steriods, dialysis, etc. (you can read older posts on my blog www.kellibelieves.com if you want.) <br /> <br />Well now my hair is falling out by the handfuls. I'm not kidding I shed like crazy. I had about 5 inches cut...