Recent content by kfortugno

1. K

1584g>a

My husband is just like your son. He carries the DeltaF508 and the c.1584G>A. He as no symptoms, only infertility. I have heard in some children there is suspected pancreatitis, but I don't know what that's like. I hope your son doesn't suffer with pain, and I hope there are medicines that work...
  2. K

1584g>a

yes, Im trying to find the same information. my husband and I have the delta f508 and he also carries the mutation c.1584G>A. We have 2 frozen embryos that carry this and we are trying to find out if theuy will be safe to implant. My husband carries this same mutation and has no symptoms except...
  3. K

c.1584G>A with DeltaF508..

Does anyone have this combination. or know if there is any research out there with these mutations? c1584G>A with Delta F508. Also could be called by legacy name of 1716G/A Thank you.
  4. K

DeltaF508 c.1584G>A

My husband and I are in the process of doing IVF with icsi due to we both carry the Delta F508 and he carries another copy 1584 G>A. We have 2 frozen embryos frozen that have my delta F508 and my husbands 1584G>A. I cannot find much research with this combination. Our doctor said he would not...