Recent content by kgfrompa

1. K

Francis Collins speaks of Covid Vaccines and Faith

This is making me smile I think we all need hope that something will come out so we can live outside our homes
  2. K

Disability threatened

What a shame this is just so wrong !
  3. K

Deleting your on-line DNA is brutally difficult

Wow thank you so much for posting some things many I am sure never considered Thank you for posting I know how easy other web pages get attacked we hear it all the time I am going to keep my information to myself !
  4. K

Ever time i do a port flush

Every time i do a port flush, I wish i could taste a nice flavor like Cherry or Choc anything but a medicine taste do you think anyone will ever come up with a taste from Port flushes ?
  5. K

I need some information on Meditation

I sighed up for a meditation class got the mindfulness Based stree reduction workbook but I have not goten any emails and Now i am not sure where i got the link from any one that could give me a phone number I would be so grateful I really missed the first class and dont want to miss any more...
  6. K

Mycobacterium Abscessus

I am so sorry ,I will keep her in my prayers
  7. K

American Healthcare Act

Thank you for posting I am so worried about caps and afraid of change being so sick is enough to think about ,
  8. K

sweating in the night

Found out I had Cf at 50 To! I also have night sweats ,I also found out I had CF at 50 just dont hear that every day
  9. K

Anyone with Mutation 3849+10kbC-T

HI i ALSO HAVE 3849+10KBCT i DONT HAVE WHEEZING BUT HAVE HAD MANY CHEST TUBES i AM 60 AND CONSIDER MILD cf i HAVE ALLERGIES AND SINCE I HAD SO MANY COLLASPED LUNGS I HAD TO HAVE PLEURODESIS DONE IN BOTH LUNGS
  10. K

Doctors save woman's life by removing her lungs

Wow what a gift what a story ! Amazing to think about