Recent content by Kristie65roses

1. K

anyone dislike pre mixed hypertonic?

Once you get use to it, it is ok. However, since starting I have been getting thrush more. Anyone out there with this problem?
  2. K

Once you get use to it, it is ok. However, since starting I have been getting thrush more. Anyone out there with this problem?
  3. K

4. K

frustrated again!

I am 43 yrs. old and Sinusitis is part of CF, I have had several sinus surgeries,unfortunately I have severe issues with this. . Like our mucous in our lungs, the mucous in our sinuses are just as thick. My Doctor has me on daily Biaxin and I use a mask while using Clositine, which gets it into...
  5. K

frustrated again!

I am 43 yrs. old and Sinusitis is part of CF, I have had several sinus surgeries,unfortunately I have severe issues with this. . Like our mucous in our lungs, the mucous in our sinuses are just as thick. My Doctor has me on daily Biaxin and I use a mask while using Clositine, which gets it into...
  6. K

frustrated again!