Recent content by kutzalina

1. K

remembering my son . . .nathan daniel

Nathan im so sorry for your loss i lost my daughter katie she had just turned 18 but spent most of her time in the hospital, its so hard, its ok to be angry, its hard to understand.but we have to hang on that god has a special plan for all of us.
  2. K

Question about vest fitting

i was blessed to know the person the vest was made for, i saw the first one in 1978 it should be snug but not too tight
  3. K

Question about vest fitting

i was blessed to know the person the vest was made for, i saw the first one in 1978 it should be snug but not too tight
  4. K

How old was your child when they first cultured pseudomonas?

my daughter got sick at 6 months and it was one of the first times they treated psuedomonas cause it is a normal flora in our bodies but its a sign of cf
  5. K

How old was your child when they first cultured pseudomonas?

my daughter got sick at 6 months and it was one of the first times they treated psuedomonas cause it is a normal flora in our bodies but its a sign of cf
  6. K

Denied by Social Security

dont worry protocal you will be turned down 3 times keeep trying, you will get it good luck its not right you shouldnt have to try so hard but you will get it
  7. K

Denied by Social Security

dont worry protocal you will be turned down 3 times keeep trying, you will get it good luck its not right you shouldnt have to try so hard but you will get it