Recent content by ladybug

1. L

MAC treatment

thanks for the support. yes, i use MAC because that is my particular "type" (mycobacterium avium complex). i think they use the general term NTM (?) to refer to all strains of non-tuberculosis mycobacterium and i know there are a lot of them out there. ick. i have seen on my culture...
  2. L

MAC treatment

thanks for the support. yes, i use MAC because that is my particular "type" (mycobacterium avium complex). i think they use the general term NTM (?) to refer to all strains of non-tuberculosis mycobacterium and i know there are a lot of them out there. ick. i have seen on my culture...
  3. L

MAC treatment

4. L

MAC treatment

5. L

MAC treatment

thanks for the support. <br /> <br />yes, i use MAC because that is my particular "type" (mycobacterium avium complex). i think they use the general term NTM (?) to refer to all strains of non-tuberculosis mycobacterium and i know there are a lot of them out there. ick. <br /> <br />i have...
  6. L

MAC treatment

Hello hello! Well, I can't get in to see infectious disease doc until next week sometime, but I was VERY persistant today that we start SOMETHING NOW. So, CF doc is putting me on azithro MWF 500 mg and something else (I think it starts with an e?) three times a week. They will also add on...
  7. L

MAC treatment

Hello hello! Well, I can't get in to see infectious disease doc until next week sometime, but I was VERY persistant today that we start SOMETHING NOW. So, CF doc is putting me on azithro MWF 500 mg and something else (I think it starts with an e?) three times a week. They will also add on...
  8. L

MAC treatment

9. L

MAC treatment

10. L

MAC treatment

Hello hello! <br /> <br />Well, I can't get in to see infectious disease doc until next week sometime, but I was VERY persistant today that we start SOMETHING NOW. So, CF doc is putting me on azithro MWF 500 mg and something else (I think it starts with an e?) three times a week. They will...
  11. L

Another angel gets her wings.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. How wonderful she donated her lungs to CF research to hopefully help us all. Breathe easy, Tiffany.
  12. L

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. How wonderful she donated her lungs to CF research to hopefully help us all. Breathe easy, Tiffany.
  13. L

14. L

15. L