Recent content by laulau555

1. L

Dental problems caused by cf?

I don't have problems quite that severe, but my dentist does always say I have staining on the back of my teeth, probably because thats where I hold my neb and all the stuff I inhale gets on them. I just be sure to brush after I do my nebs or anything inhaled
  2. L

I don't have problems quite that severe, but my dentist does always say I have staining on the back of my teeth, probably because thats where I hold my neb and all the stuff I inhale gets on them. I just be sure to brush after I do my nebs or anything inhaled
  3. L

4. L

Smoke From Canadian Brush Fires in NH

We had it in southern MA as well, it seemed to clear by the afternoon the other day but it was badddd in the morning
  5. L

We had it in southern MA as well, it seemed to clear by the afternoon the other day but it was badddd in the morning
  6. L

7. L

coughing up a ton

this happens with me when i've been swallowing a lot of mucus. I usually feel better if i just sort of throw up whats stuck in my esophagus, but when you can, try to spit out what you cough up then it doesn't all accumulate. it could also be some heart burn, I'm on protonix for that and that...
  8. L

coughing up a ton

this happens with me when i've been swallowing a lot of mucus. I usually feel better if i just sort of throw up whats stuck in my esophagus, but when you can, try to spit out what you cough up then it doesn't all accumulate. it could also be some heart burn, I'm on protonix for that and that...
  9. L

coughing up a ton

10. L

acapella

I'm going on vacation and bringing the acapella instead of using the vest. Could someone give me a refresher course on how to breathe with it and any techniques you use to make sure its as effective as possible?
  11. L

acapella

I'm going on vacation and bringing the acapella instead of using the vest. Could someone give me a refresher course on how to breathe with it and any techniques you use to make sure its as effective as possible?
  12. L

acapella

13. L

ALLERGIES

So along with many living in my area, I am experiencing the worst allergies I have felt in a while. I'm left with a runny nose, itchy watery eyes, strong fatigue, headache and a scratchy throat. I've been doing extra sinus rinses, and I had been taking claritan but switched to zyrtec today...
  14. L

ALLERGIES

So along with many living in my area, I am experiencing the worst allergies I have felt in a while. I'm left with a runny nose, itchy watery eyes, strong fatigue, headache and a scratchy throat. I've been doing extra sinus rinses, and I had been taking claritan but switched to zyrtec today...
  15. L

ALLERGIES