Recent content by Ldude916

1. L

Feeling bad more times than good

I agree, laughter is the best medicine! If you can't cook quickly, make crock-pot meals! Also, the ones on the back of the cambells soup labels (cream of whatever soup) or on their website are SUPER easy and FAST! =)
  2. L

I agree, laughter is the best medicine! If you can't cook quickly, make crock-pot meals! Also, the ones on the back of the cambells soup labels (cream of whatever soup) or on their website are SUPER easy and FAST! =)
  3. L

4. L

MAC is mycobacterium avium complex - it's a NON-TB germ that is not contageous, but is found in our environment. It can be difficult to detect in sputum. Your CF center would collect morning samples of your sputum until they get I think 2 TBLSP? (or more) and send it to a lab, which takes 6...
  5. L

MAC is mycobacterium avium complex - it's a NON-TB germ that is not contageous, but is found in our environment. It can be difficult to detect in sputum. Your CF center would collect morning samples of your sputum until they get I think 2 TBLSP? (or more) and send it to a lab, which takes 6...
  6. L

7. L

RT's refusing to do CPT

Then what the hell DO they do???? I am intrigued.....
  8. L

RT's refusing to do CPT

9. L

RT's refusing to do CPT

10. L

Hi Jennifer, Great advice from Jenn above....I agree I know your frustration. Have you ever been tested for MAC? I know when I had falling FEV, loss of energy, not feeling well after just having IV's, etc., they found the MAC infection. Have you ever tested your oxygen levels when working out...
  11. L

Hi Jennifer, Great advice from Jenn above....I agree I know your frustration. Have you ever been tested for MAC? I know when I had falling FEV, loss of energy, not feeling well after just having IV's, etc., they found the MAC infection. Have you ever tested your oxygen levels when working out...
  12. L

Hi Jennifer, <br />Great advice from Jenn above....I agree I know your frustration. Have you ever been tested for MAC? I know when I had falling FEV, loss of energy, not feeling well after just having IV's, etc., they found the MAC infection. <br /> <br />Have you ever tested your oxygen...
  13. L

Free Scandi-shakes and Aquadeks for ZenPep users

<P>Hi Everyone,</P> <P>I am part of the Z-points program offered to anyone taking ZenPep Enzymes.  I just noticed they added Scandishakes and AquaDEKS to their list of goodies you can get for free with your Z points.</P>
  14. L

<P>Hi Everyone,</P> <P>I am part of the Z-points program offered to anyone taking ZenPep Enzymes. I just noticed they added Scandishakes and AquaDEKS to their list of goodies you can get for free with your Z points.</P>
  15. L

<P><BR>Hi Everyone,</P> <P>I am part of the Z-points program offered to anyone taking ZenPep Enzymes. I just noticed they added Scandishakes and AquaDEKS to their list of goodies you can get for free with your Z points.</P>