Recent content by Lee2006

1. L

When did you guys kick the bottle?

I also must confess my son is 2 1/2 and he still drinks 2-3 bottles of pedisure a day. I don't know what happens when I put it into a cup , he won't touch it. He also will not even hold the bottle. I still hold it like he's an infant. But I want him to get the calories so I do it. It doesn't...
  2. L

I also must confess my son is 2 1/2 and he still drinks 2-3 bottles of pedisure a day. I don't know what happens when I put it into a cup , he won't touch it. He also will not even hold the bottle. I still hold it like he's an infant. But I want him to get the calories so I do it. It doesn't...
  3. L

4. L

5. L

6. L

Having a melt down with Clinic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to vent! My 2yr. old son has been sick twice since the begining of August. This is the second time in 1 month that I feel the clinic brushed me off just prescribing antibiotic, without asking to see him. I have always felt confident with our clinic until the CF nurse practioner who worked...
  7. L

Need to vent! My 2yr. old son has been sick twice since the begining of August. This is the second time in 1 month that I feel the clinic brushed me off just prescribing antibiotic, without asking to see him. I have always felt confident with our clinic until the CF nurse practioner who worked...
  8. L

9. L

10. L

11. L

No more drama!

Hello, Ours is tomorrow, Tyler State Park in Pa. This is our second year walking our team is "Team Tommy Luke". Many more to follow, we are excited! ------------------------------------------------------------ Lisa mom to 2 year old Tommy Luke ddf508 and cirrohsis
  12. L

No more drama!

Hello, Ours is tomorrow, Tyler State Park in Pa. This is our second year walking our team is "Team Tommy Luke". Many more to follow, we are excited! ------------------------------------------------------------ Lisa mom to 2 year old Tommy Luke ddf508 and cirrohsis
  13. L

No more drama!

14. L

No more drama!

15. L

No more drama!