Recent content by love4josh

1. L

OT but need opinions

my son gets lower back pain quite often, took him to a chiropractor but that didn't help. Massage therapy works for him, he loves it, it relieves his pain and is also very relaxing and calming.
  2. L

OT but need opinions

my son gets lower back pain quite often, took him to a chiropractor but that didn't help. Massage therapy works for him, he loves it, it relieves his pain and is also very relaxing and calming.
  3. L

OT but need opinions

4. L

OT but need opinions

5. L

OT but need opinions

6. L

OT but need opinions

7. L

mucolyxir

looking for an update on this, does it seem to be working?
  8. L

mucolyxir

9. L

mucolyxir

10. L

mucolyxir

11. L

mucolyxir

12. L

mucolyxir

13. L

Toddler's Acute GI Problems

my son had the same symptoms (w/out the hives) turns out he was getting generic enzymes. cleary generic is not good enough. he was hospitalized given iv antibiotics, the correct enzymes and miralax. the miralax was to help clear out the bile that had backed up into his system.
  14. L

my son had the same symptoms (w/out the hives) turns out he was getting generic enzymes. cleary generic is not good enough. he was hospitalized given iv antibiotics, the correct enzymes and miralax. the miralax was to help clear out the bile that had backed up into his system.
  15. L