Recent content by lovingBenandCambree

1. L

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

I feel as if though the wind has been knocked out of me. Mel is the one person that I have tried to stay in contact with although I am not on this site hardly at all. I often read her blogs and we Pmd back and forth a bit. We hadnt had correspondance for a few months and it had been years...
  2. L

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

I feel as if though the wind has been knocked out of me. Mel is the one person that I have tried to stay in contact with although I am not on this site hardly at all. I often read her blogs and we Pmd back and forth a bit. We hadnt had correspondance for a few months and it had been years...
  3. L

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

4. L

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

5. L

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

6. L

ANOTHER CFer IS AN ANGEL

I am glad that I checked the site today and saw Kayleesgrandma's blog about mockingbird. My heart dropped. Not being in contact for a while now I have lost touch with so many but I truly thought highly of Mockingbird. I had no idea that he was so sick. I am so sad to hear this news and pray...
  7. L

ANOTHER CFer IS AN ANGEL

I am glad that I checked the site today and saw Kayleesgrandma's blog about mockingbird. My heart dropped. Not being in contact for a while now I have lost touch with so many but I truly thought highly of Mockingbird. I had no idea that he was so sick. I am so sad to hear this news and pray...
  8. L

ANOTHER CFer IS AN ANGEL

9. L

ANOTHER CFer IS AN ANGEL

10. L

ANOTHER CFer IS AN ANGEL

11. L

Glyconutrients?

I have written on here about my experience before and caught some flack for it. I am currently on them and truly believe that it helps me. I was on oxygen for over 1 1/2 yrs continuously. I started the ambrotose that is a glyconutrient and within 2 months was completely off oxygen. My...
  12. L

Glyconutrients?

I have written on here about my experience before and caught some flack for it. I am currently on them and truly believe that it helps me. I was on oxygen for over 1 1/2 yrs continuously. I started the ambrotose that is a glyconutrient and within 2 months was completely off oxygen. My...
  13. L

Glyconutrients?

14. L

Glyconutrients?

15. L

Glyconutrients?