Recent content by lyciusfox23

1. L

Tasting Salty?

yea me too in the summer when im working if i wear black clothes they turn white..u can see the white on my skin too sometimes..lol and yes, my ex girlfriend used to like the salty taste X)
  2. L

Tasting Salty?

yea me too in the summer when im working if i wear black clothes they turn white..u can see the white on my skin too sometimes..lol and yes, my ex girlfriend used to like the salty taste X)
  3. L

Tasting Salty?

4. L

How would I get six pack abs?

yea, enough said i have a 6 pack too. excercise and good food man. i walked across the country with a backpack, mountain climbing,biking,hiking even cutting firewood. im not saying those things will build a six pack but itll keep you healthy and make you strong. dont let anyone ever tell you...
  5. L

yea, enough said i have a 6 pack too. excercise and good food man. i walked across the country with a backpack, mountain climbing,biking,hiking even cutting firewood. im not saying those things will build a six pack but itll keep you healthy and make you strong. dont let anyone ever tell you...
  6. L

7. L

Reactions to medicines

ive had one bad obstruction and three adhesions after that surgery within about two years. poor kid..god those are horrible..i hope everything goes well from here on out, good luck guys, and Godspeed
  8. L

Reactions to medicines

ive had one bad obstruction and three adhesions after that surgery within about two years. poor kid..god those are horrible..i hope everything goes well from here on out, good luck guys, and Godspeed
  9. L

Reactions to medicines

10. L

Share what you do when in the hospital

i grew the MRSA and the pseudomonous as well, and cant seem to get rid of it so everytime i go they put me in sort of a negative pressure isolation room. before that i used to wander the halls aimlessly and raid the food pantries with the help of a few kind hearted nurses. as for what to do...
  11. L

i grew the MRSA and the pseudomonous as well, and cant seem to get rid of it so everytime i go they put me in sort of a negative pressure isolation room. before that i used to wander the halls aimlessly and raid the food pantries with the help of a few kind hearted nurses. as for what to do...
  12. L

13. L

photo thingy

yay!!! omg it worked eeeeeeh! lol
  14. L

photo thingy

15. L

photo thingy